My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Oops

Alright, gotta remember not to drink and type. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I don't beleive a person should have to wake up in the morning, roll out of bed and into a hangover, and have wake up call of, "Oh shit, what Did I Do?", if ya didn't even leave the house. Yes, I know, a person oughta be able to sit on the balcony and watch the sun set by themselves without feeling the need to get shitfaced in the process, but that person would not be me. It's not that I drink a lot, it's just that Jamaican rum goes beautifully with a sun set, and I'm an incredibly cheap drunk. Blame the kid, since having her, I never regained my alchohol tolerance.
Anyway, wish me luck, maybe the night passed with only a few random innocuous comments, and I've spared being added to the To Kill lists of anyone who's list I'm not already on.
Well, I can think of worse things than waking up with a blog page. And reading what I write has made me realize that a year of e-mailing, with little else in the way of writing, has done shit for my prose.
Just gotta turn off the computer before cracking the bottle next time....

2 Comments:

Blogger Boo! said...

Remember that SNL skit, Deep Thoughts, by Jack Handy?

You just reminded me of it.

Thank you.

Your reticient friend, E.

7/20/2005 1:42 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Thanks. My thoughts are deep. Good to see you've joined me in the online world. I'll link to your page, as soon as I figure out how, that is....

7/20/2005 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home