My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

A Theme?

That's right, it's the start of a new series. It shall be about me, and I shall call it A Day In The Life. I can't guarantee it'll be interesting, or that I'll add more than the one that's there, really, but it'll be on my sidebar, glaring at me, and hopefully guilting me into adding posts. So there you have it. Days, picked at random, any number from day 1 to day 10130. Although I doubt I'll add day 1 because I don't remember it. And most of the other days will be estimates.
Good enough.
And if in the process of creating a new list in the sidebar, my links get really, really small, so be it. Not my fault, I may figure out how to fix it at a later date, but for now, just know that it wasn't on purpose. Just hope you don't have any avid, far-sighted, readers who only know how to reach you through me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clinton P. Desveaux said...

Interesting place

11/29/2005 6:24 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Well, thank you kindly.

11/29/2005 11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home