My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Ericabloggin' Pt II

That's right, more of that fun and funky writing style commonly (yeah, commonly, traditions gotta start somewhere, baby), known as Ericabloggin'. That's right, its a one paragraph breakdown of the end of the days events:
So, got to the park. The Spiritualist was already there, kids in tow. She'd been called in to work, so after rustling up a sufficient amount of pizza, juice, fries, and coffee to keep us going, she headed off, to meet back up with us in three hours. I watched the kids play. Although watched may be a slightly optimistic term, I occationally remembered that I was supposed to be watching kids, and rarely remembered that there was supposed to be more than one child. And it didn't matter which kid I spotted, once I'd found one, I was happy. Somehow, made it through the day with the same number of kids as I began with. (That's two.) Lost my bra somewhere along the line, found it in my bag later, but only after my unleashed boobs escaped the confines of my shirt not once, or twice, but three times. Well, if your gonna flash at a kiddy park, Grandview's the one to do it at. No one as much as blinked. Made it home eventually. Got The Kid fed, cleaned, and bedded. Now it's my turn. My feet are black. There's actual gravel in my shirt, not just sand. I haven't yet come up with the courage to free my hair, in the hopes of finding a way to get a brush through it. I'm so dehydrated, swelling has caused my anklet to dig in so deeply, I can barely get it undone. Yup. All in all, it was a good day. Fuck, I stink.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boo! said...

It feels good to be lingo-worthy.

We're going to the pettng zoo tomorrow. Wanna come?

8/12/2005 9:33 PM  
Blogger Coping Catherine said...

finally started my own blog...had to vent about crazy lady...ha ha

8/14/2005 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home