My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

On Voting

So you say you believe in the right to privacy, the right to private property, and the invisible hand? You're a progressive Canadian, you just want what's best for the nation?
Well, we can talk about it. You want to compare curves, graphs, cite the data? I'm all over it. I'll fight ya, and we'll have fun. But don't be calling yourself a "Progressive Canadian, libertarian, etc", if you feel the need to huck in those little comments about the women in power, or downplay the gay marriage issue. Don't tell me it's about figures. Don't tell me the curves don't lie.
Admit it, you're here to maintain the status quo, not because the money flows, but because you just can't handle the idea that you ain't the best, the brightest, the boldest. You're cauco-hetero-testicular genes don't mean squat, and that's just the way it's gonna be.
If you can actually come up with a "semi-libertarian" argument that doesn't infringe on the liberties of anyone who's not a straight, white, middle aged, middle to upper class man, I'll listen. Until then, you're no better than the fucking KKK.
Don't spew your numbers at me, asshole. I flunked econometrics. And that qualifies me just as much as it does you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Boo! said...

1. You posted this three times.

2. What?

3. Nice boobs.

11/30/2005 10:39 PM  
Blogger Boo! said...

And the drink looked good too.

11/30/2005 10:40 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Yup. Had some delays on the posting system...got a little out of hand...Shadow pointed it out...deleted the redundant...it's all good.
And yeah, my boobs and bevvy are nice.

12/01/2005 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home