My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oh. My.

See, this is why I need my daily dose of patriarchy bashing. I don't even know where to go from here. There's so many things wrong with this, I just may have to take the time to lay out and plan a post, rather than rambling off random nonsense.
I'm very nearly shocked by the fact that people like this exist. Wow. Planning will ensue. Proper post will happen. Gotta deal with this. Asshole, you need castration. Fucktard, I will, at some point, rip your penis off with my own bare hands. Not bare. Well wrapped in latex. What the fuck.

amendment: Fuck that shit about proper posting and planning a layout. Just fuck it. Work with me here people, I'm about ready to heave, and it's type or spew. So type I shall.

Twisted Little Fuckwad Says: I am against use of RAPEX because some fucking loser cunt can't control whose dick ends up in her every night. It just isn't good enough a reason to be worth the risk it is to the poor retard who gets lucky because you are way too drunk to know what the fuck you're doing inside his place.

I Say: You arrogant little prick. If you have to get a woman so drunk that not only does she not know where she is or who she's with for you to fuck her, but get her drunk enough so she forgets she has a cunt packed full of razor blades, well, that constitutes rape. That's right, fucktard, screwing a semi-comatose woman who has no idea that your there Is Rape. Little rivulets of drool do not constitute consent.

Twisted Little Fuckwad Says: And The very act of opting to use something like RAPEX shows your hatred towards most men, the same way my posts show my dislike of most women. If not, I see your choice as a sign of you having no control over your own body so badly that you have to become a walking booby trap, which says a lot about you.

I Say: Women, unite for your men! Prove you love them by making your vag open to access anytime, anywhere! You never know when a good man may need a sperm-dump, and you ought to know better than to make your cunt a no parking zone. Oh shit, have I been sold on the anti-rapist argument here? Fuck, where was I going with this? Why won't you use my cunt for a biohazard dump site?

Twisted Little Fuckwad Says: I don't have issues, I was just fucked over by one too mant women, just like you were fucked by the wrong man. The difference is, it did not make me go rape women or wear a razor on my dick after, it just made me negatively opinionated towards women.

I Say: Strap razors to your penis, then rape, you say? So women use rapex specifically to get back at you, you say? Really? Because I have yet to see a hoard of man hating, cold assed bitches chasing you down the street with a multitude of twat loads of cold, hard, steel, just waiting to force those viscous little death cunts on your poor, innocent penis. Run, penis. Run from the hoards of attacking Deathcunts which will suck you in, and fuck you up. Run, penis, run.

Fuck pro vs. an tagonist shit. Let's get down to the nitty gritty. Let's go with some direct translation here:

Twisted Little Fuckwad Says: Date sweet men - i.e. don't go out with motherfucking losers, dealers and criminals because they are bad boys that "make you hot"

I (conveniently) Translate: If you're not dating me, you deserved to be raped, bitch. Cause I'm sweet like that. Yeah, nice guy, all around. That's why chicks don't like me. Cause I'm to freakin' nice. That's it.

Twisted Little Fuckwad Says: Keep your dates in public places, a guy's place with his 12 gang banger friends, is not what they meant when they said "a public place".

I (helpfully) Translate: Don't leave Starbucks, or you're fair game. Oh yeah. I'm gonna get me some booty.

Twisted Little Fuckwad Says: Avoid excessive alcohol and drugs when in the company of a stranger, i.e. don't fucking pass out on his lap with your skirt over your head.

I (with precision) Translate: Vomit constitutes consent. Next time you heave all over a guy, expect to wake up preggers, with herpes. Nothing gets me hot like a lap full of gastric acid.

Twisted Little Fuckwad Says: Dress modestly - i.e. don't dress like a slut if you're not one, because believe it or not, most men will think you are one, even those who will not be planning to rape you anyway.

I (decisively) Translate: If I think you look like a slut, I have full rights to fuck you. Because men have no control over their bodies whatsoever (yet still feel we have a right to rule the world....shut up, shut the fuck up inner reason, don't go there....) So if I deign your dress below par, expect a good raping. Oh, yeah, and should I break into your house while you're in the shower? Well, you were naked. You asked for it, bitch.

I Say: Twisted Little Fuckwad, I'd pray to make your life a living hell, but apparently you've done that for yourself. Have fun being you.

Amendamendament: Wow, that post did not pass spell check at all. I think I've given my spelly checky a nervous breakdown. Apparently fuckwad, fuck, asshole, cunt, deathcunt, bitch, Starbucks, nitty, rapex and vag do not pass go, and most certainly do not collect $200. Sorry, spelly checky. It was nice knowin' ya.

6 Comments:

Blogger Coping Catherine said...

here is another by the guy http://vancouver.craigslist.org/rnr/119646032.html

12/21/2005 1:12 AM  
Blogger Agent 31 said...

Wow. That's pretty closed minded on his part. I wonder if he would ever call a guy who slept with more than woman in a week a slut? Or do his sexual judgements just get pointed toward women?

12/21/2005 7:20 AM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

I think its a pretty safe bet to say he confines his opinions to women. He is posting about how a poor little rapist could hurt his peepee, after all.
You would think it would be self-evident that if a woman wants to have sex with you, she would probably take the weapon out of the vagina first. If she doesn't, there's a good chance she doesn't want to have sex. After all, it's hard to get off with a badly wounded man.
Subtlety is lost these days.

12/21/2005 10:45 AM  
Blogger Boo! said...

He sounds bitter enough to have been caught in one.

12/21/2005 4:52 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Yeah, kinda sounds like it, doesn't it? He at least seems pretty sure that he will be caught in one at some point, anyway.

12/21/2005 5:34 PM  
Blogger Boo! said...

Genuine paranoia?

12/21/2005 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home