My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Must. Update. Now.

1) Writer's block's still going strong. I ain't got shit.

2) Ever had to sit through a business math class while your two week disposable contacts, which you've been wearing for the last nine months straight, decide to free float around your eyeballs, causing your eyes to turn into beady little faucets, and your nose joined in the waterfall game? No? You may be lucky.

3) Ever had to sit through a business math class while your passive-aggressive instructure, who reminds you of your mother, lectured on how e proved that God existed, and any good mathematician should know that? Once again, Lucky.

4) In other news, I finally bit the bullet and put The Kid in swim lessons. For your information, I'm terrified of having The Kid around water. Scares me shitless. But I'm gonna get through this, because the only thing that's gonna keep her safe around water is knowing how to swim and learning water safety skills. That, and she's a freakin' fish already.
Wish me luck. She doesn't need it, she's stoked.
I, however, am panicking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherese said...

9 months with the disposables, you should be giving birth to a new set of contacts by now. and Oh, I am pretty sure it has been longer than 9 months. lil' bit of advise: first get contacts, then get fish tanks... then you will at least be able to see the dang fish.

6/14/2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

I've been checking the toilet every day for those new contacts, yet they aren't showing up. (I'm pretty sure giving birth to contacts wouldn't be a noticable experience, without the visual.)
Shit, visual. Maybe they did pop out while I was on the can, and I just couldn't see them.

But that's no excuse for the fish tank. Maslow's heirarchy of needs, baby: Fish die without new tank. No one has yet proven that I'll go blind without new contacts. Score one for Fish.

Oh, and speaking of you not living up to your goals as an environmentalist (my eyes over the fishes lives?), I linked too New Millennium Nigga there, and I think you'll appreciate the most recent post. It's your sense of humour, and your major, all rolled in to one.

Read. Now.

6/14/2006 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home