My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Friday, August 26, 2005

An Apology

If anyone is waiting for me to post something moving, amusing, or just plain confusing, it may not be happening for a while. I'm just not the kind of person who thinks in public, and these days, my private time is somewhat lacking. Between being a houseguest, having houseguests, sporadic wedding planning for M, and wandering from beer to beer, I seem to have temporarily fallen into what some may call a social life.
Don't worry, it won't last long. Soon, my fine friends, soon I will return to you....
Please don't give up on me. I would never give up on you.

Damn, I think that opener may have been plagiarism...sorry Brando, you can sue me later if you want to. Right now, I'm busy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Boo! said...

Don't come back here before we go to Playland. You are kidless for a week and mom has already offered to babysit. And you will go on all the fast rides with me. Then we'll go to the beer garden. Or we can bring our own.

8/26/2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger Boo! said...

Apparently my BC funds have been issued but my bank account is still empty. I know they wouldn't be letting me know today that the documents I sent them back two weeks ago have been sent. That would be stupid. I wanna go oooooooout.

8/26/2005 11:20 PM  
Blogger Boo! said...

Well said.

And I say: pqnyuij

8/27/2005 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home