My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Home

It's good to be home. That's all I have to say. I love sunlight in my apartment, I love spider free living, I love my own bed, I love easy access to beer, I love walking up the street and running into ten people I know (even if they are the corner store people who love me for my daughter, the taxi drivers who love me for my daughter, Denise from the cafeteria who thinks I drink too much coffee, and the neighbours in the building who I swear I've never seen before, but aparently know my daughter).
I love hot showers, sans spiders.
Now I'm going to take advantage of the spider free shower and the easy access to beer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boo! said...

Everyone in the neighourhood knows my kids already and I know I've never met them. And I swear I'm not letting them roam the neighbourhood at night.

8/23/2005 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home