My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

To My Local Schmoes

Don't worry, ya'll, I'm just taking a bit of time to myself right now.
I got a book, I've done laundry, and I've even done my readings. Plus I've hit 50% of my classes, which is exactly average for me, so no worries there.
Oh, and I got drunk and played a lot of solitaire.
Basically, everything is as it should be.
Thanks for the mad panic, I love you too. And I promise that, should you someday choose to take a couple of days to yourself, I too will threaten to break down your door.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boo! said...

Good luck with my door. It's tight. It's everyone-proof.

10/05/2005 9:14 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

I have a big fat axe. It's hefty. And sharp. Keep the kids away from the door.

10/05/2005 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home