My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Who Writes This?

Right now I'm watching a movie where Sarah Michelle Geller has a magic crab that turns her crap cooking into luv juice, which she unwittingly uses to score with a narcissistic businessman who wouldn't look at her twice if it weren't for the crab crackcakes.
Seriously, this is what's on these days. And yet I pay for cable.
Which leads to the question, what the fuck is wrong with me?

6 Comments:

Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Thanks..

9/22/2005 12:11 AM  
Blogger Agent 31 said...

You've got to love any movie that teaches young girls to bend over backwards so an otherwise unfeeling dickwad will learn to pay attention to you.

Is it any wonder why those Girls Gone Wild videos are so easy to make?

(Not that I'm complaining....)

9/22/2005 9:22 AM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Maine, good to see ya here. Best part of the movie was when she closed the family restaurant so she could bail his sorry ass out...right after he calls her a demon woman.
That's about the point I chugged back the last of my beer and sent myself to bed to hide under the couvers.

9/22/2005 10:07 AM  
Blogger Boo! said...

A magic crab? Was every turn in the plot pulled put of a hat?

9/22/2005 10:25 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

You have no idea. We should rent it sometime, and feel good knowing that, if push comes to shove, we can always get jobs as script writers in Hollywood. They'll take anything, apparently.

9/23/2005 8:05 AM  
Blogger Boo! said...

I'm on it... I'm living it. Yee-haw.

9/23/2005 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home