My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Would You Like Some Cheese With Your....

So I've got a bit of a cold. Nothing to bad, just that all day yesterday, my lungs were on fire. Skipped accounting so I could write those damned assignments for finance. Did one in the morning, headed to the doctor. Got prescription, but there was a three year wait at the brand spankin' new London Drugs, which is now conveniently located up the big hill, rather than across the street.
Made it back to school in time to find someone with an office who's computer I could use for the other assignment, and couldn't log in to the program. Fucking computers.
Got home, and my lungs are still on fire, and I'm fucking exhausted. Went to bed at 8:00pm, passed out cold, but needed to get up at 12:30am to take a pill. So I set the alarm. Got up just fine, took a pill, hit the sack. Alarm went off again at 12:37am. Okay, forgot to reset it. Set it for 6:00am. Alarm goes off at 12:44. Hmmm. Turned it off, then back on. Checked that I'd reset it for 6:00. Alarm goes off at 12:51. What the fuck? Turned it to alarm 2, turned off alarm one, set alarm 2 for 6:00.
Wake up at 2:00am as my arm flies out and smokes the snooze button. Vaguely recollect tossing and turning, and continually thwacking the clock, as the alarm is still working with the theory that it's on snooze. Unplugged the clock, turned of the alarm, reset the alarms, hit random buttons, and the fucker keeps going off every seven minutes until 6:00. At which point it quits, and I sleep in.
So now I'm fucking cranky, don't get no shower, didn't write the hardcopy of the one assignment I did do, and have a test in one hour. That and I'm a giant, mobile bundle of snot and phlegm.
Somebody's going down today. I don't know who, or why, but I'm not gonna be happy until I've had a chance to kill.
At least my lungs aren't burning anymore.

8 Comments:

Blogger Coping Catherine said...

What kind of cheese are we having? Hope the exam went well...you'll rock it I am sure.

9/28/2005 9:02 AM  
Blogger Coping Catherine said...

oops me again, did you see the lovely new collage of breasts I put up on my blog? Since you never did it, I thought I would do it for you...ha ha. Hope you have a good laugh and it helps make you feel a bit better.

9/28/2005 9:08 AM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Here's to boobs. Especially mine. Glad I never got around to posting that, you're collage looks much nicer than anything I would have done. So I'm just gonna take this time to learn to link, and post a link to that.

9/28/2005 12:55 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Oh, and smoked gouda would do the trick.

9/28/2005 1:45 PM  
Blogger Coping Catherine said...

mmmmm gouda...and link away...

9/28/2005 2:48 PM  
Blogger Boo! said...

As long as anyone's going down, let me give you Al's address...

9/28/2005 4:44 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Love to, but that's a little out of my area. You don't actually expect me to be mobile, do you?

9/28/2005 5:56 PM  
Blogger Boo! said...

Yes. Yes I do...

C'mooooooon. It can be your public service act for the next decade.

9/28/2005 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home