My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Future Is*

Back when I was a drunken, irresponsible slut I always thought that if when I quit that shit it would be replaced with....something. I had this pretty little dream where by becoming a mother, I'd have to grow the fuck up. And in the process of growing up, I'd settle down, quit playing with men, go to school, learn something, and get a grown up job and have grown up relationships and maybe even learn to cook.

And I did it: I quit the drinking, and the fucking, and the irresponsibiliting. And what have I gained?
  • 30 pounds
  • $75,000 worth of debt
  • A complete and total terror of any man I find myself attracted to
  • 2 zits big enough to have feasted on the corpses of every single zit I ever accrued in my teenage years
  • Bad study habits
I call not fair, dammit.

*End of title removed due to copyright violation

3 Comments:

Blogger m said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2/24/2007 4:13 AM  
Blogger Paulina said...

Hey... My best friend has the same blog, I mean she wanted hers to be "partoftheprocess" but you already got it, so she named it "partoftheproces " anyways... the thing is that I forgot that missing S... and landed here.

I'am from Chile you know, I don`t speak english very well, so sorry if it isn't right. The funny thing is that I liked better this one, and definitively I'm doing the entrys/songs stuff.

I just finished college and I was kinda sad. Like empty or something like that. I'm not a slut, don't drink much, fuck as much as I can, but with my steady boyfriend only. So I really don`t know what's next. You've got a lot of experience. That's for sure. And that's a great thing.
It's so weird, I feel silly. Of course you know all that.

Anyway, have a great english spoken life.

7/08/2007 6:23 PM  
Blogger m said...

First of all, you've learned a lot. You have maturity. Secondly, no matter what experiences you go through and no matter what happens, you're still you. You still have a great, fun, interesting mind. Nothing changes that and takes away from that. Focusing on the negative is understandable because there's a lot going on right now. Debt sucks. Zits suck. But, there are things that are good. And, they're permanent.

You're neat. Deal with it.

(this comment switched places because I'm magic...and because I it the wrong button)

1/18/2008 1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home