My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Kid is Musically Inclined

Picked The Kid up from daycare the other day. She's singing to herself: this is normal. Then I realized what she was singing - Adam Green's Bunnyranch. Specifically, the line that goes, Bind me, gag me, take me to the bunnyranch. Not good. Hope she's not teaching it to other kids at daycare. Get us banned for life. At least she hadn't made it as far as, Do me doggy, rape me in the parking lot.
Gotta start monitoring the tunes around her.
And remind me not to play Peaches' Shake Yer Dix anymore.
Or Naked, Drunk and Horny. But it's so bloody catchy....

1 Comments:

Blogger Coping Catherine said...

Ha ha, what are you teaching that girl...oh I know, been there a few times to see and possibly participate in...god I love you guys!!!! haha

8/30/2005 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home