My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Dammit, Dammit, Dammit!

I made myself a secret blog, so I could have some private writing time. Set the fucking thing up, then promptly forgot the user name I used. (I'd just hucked in random letters, figured they'd pop up when I went to log in.) Now I can't get back to that blog, which I could live with, except the name was perfect. Fucking perfect, I say. And the address matched beautifully, and the name that went with it. It was flawless. And it's out there somewhere, and all I can do is look at that perfectly named, perfectly url'ed, blog. With no posts. And there shall never be a post. What a fucking waste.
Reminds me of this friend of my friends sister's coworker. Got her parents to buy her a sweet condo on the Quay, right over the river, beautiful interior, just so that she could leave the ironing board in the living room, hair all over the bathroom, and use the dining room to store her endless supply of empty's....of canned beer....cheap, macro brewery canned beer....
Waste. I hate it. If it's not wasted potential, I don't want to fucking hear about it.
Damn, I'm bitter about that blog. What a beautiful name. And url. And profile name.
It's a darn shame, I say.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fist of Trueness said...

If it's blogspot, you can just have it emailed to you, can't you?

10/07/2005 1:37 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Yup. Figured that out in the morning.
Thanks.

10/07/2005 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home