My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

On Chillin'

Just hangin' with the girls right now. Che dropped off her daughter, and I have bought the silence and passivity of her and The Kid with a jumbo sized bag of chips.

The Kid: Hey, Mommy.
Me: Yeah?
The Kid: Boys are dogs, but boys can be girls.
Me: So true, Kid, so very true.
The Kid: And Mommy?
Me: Yeah?
The Kid: You're sexy.

My job here is done. I have taught her all I know.
Oh yeah.

On Another Note

My balcony seems to be on fire. Maybe I should have emptied the ashtray at some point in my life.
I should probably do something about that. But I'm a little hungover right now, so let's just see where this goes instead.
Okay? Okay.

2 Comments:

Blogger Coping Catherine said...

have to love that girl of yours...already knows about the boys ha ha

10/18/2005 8:48 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

She's a smart cookie. And there's nothing better than a bitter and disolutioned four year old. Right? Right.

10/19/2005 7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home