My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Factual

Stolen from Girl With An Alibi. Just run with it.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Impulsivecompulsive!

  1. It takes 17 muscles to smile, and 43 to frown at impulsivecompulsive!
  2. In Chinese, the sound 'impulsivecompulsive' means 'bite the wax tadpole'.
  3. Fifty-two percent of Americans drink impulsivecompulsive.
  4. Red impulsivecompulsive at night, shepherd's delight. Red impulsivecompulsive at morning, shepherd's warning.
  5. The Vikings believed that the Northern lights were caused by impulsivecompulsive as she rode out to collect warriors slain in battle.
  6. The horns of impulsivecompulsive are made entirely from hair!
  7. Impulsivecompulsive has 118 ridges around the edge.
  8. Snow White's coffin was made of impulsivecompulsive.
  9. Impulsivecompulsive is the world's smallest mammal.
  10. It is bad luck to walk under impulsivecompulsive.
I am interested in - do tell me about

3 Comments:

Blogger Samwick said...

The last one is depressing. Why not? Oh well, if it's a rule, it's a rule. This a great trivia list. I had read Mrs. Alibi's as well and these are completely crazy. They speak Matt's language.

Hm. I am drinking a cheap wine right now. It only tasted cheap during the first glass. The second one was much better...the third one? Quality.

Hi.

1/21/2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

I'm keen on the northern lights one, and the horns made of hair. Those, I could really work with.

How do you think they have such a huge market for cheap wine? We all know it's just the first glass we have to get through, then it's all uphill from there.

1/22/2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Sherese said...

ha, upon reading this and going to comment, my word verification is wjnos. Think they are trying to tell me something?

1/26/2006 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home