My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

On How Things Have Changed

Since this morning, that is.

1) My head hurts less

2) My body hurts more

3) My balcony is no longer on fire

4) That fucking cat is gone

5) My Kahlua did not show up

I guess I'm running about even. And now, I sleep.

So I checked my bank account, and apparently, it's empty. Why does this make me suddenly feel like I need to buy an iPod?

Must. Live. Without. iPod. Must.

2 Comments:

Blogger Samwick said...

"3) My balcony is no longer on fire
4) That fucking cat is gone"

It could be worse. You could have woken up to find the cat on fire and the balcony gone. I'll sometimes wake up, hung over, and notice that a spontaneous home "makeover" had taken place. Woo.

10/17/2005 3:33 AM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

It could be worse. Actually, the cat has gone back to my parents house where it belongs, and that is a very, very good thing. I kept it alive while they were away, my job is done.
Although the only thing that kept me from killing that damn cat myself was knowing that they wouldn't give me my Kahlua if I did, so I practiced self restraint, and lo and behold, no Kahlua. I think I got scammed.

10/17/2005 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home