My Photo
Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Yeah. I got nothin.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Adviceful, Redux

You know, I've got a better idea. Instead of giving away all that common sense that would make Survivor easier to handle, lets just keep it to ourselves, and make a Survivor: The Leader's version. Huck in there some world leaders, heads of industry, and people who don't seem to actually do shit yet some how manage to influence other people, and let 'er rip.
My guess is no matter who you pop on that island, the end result would be a death match between Michelle Malkin and Belinda Stronach (yes, I'm including Belinda, cause I'd just love to see her ripping out handfuls of Malkin fro), with Belinda stompin' some Malkin ass. Just cause you know Belinda's one of those "fly under the radar" kind of people who make it to the end with no one noticing, then she'd just go postal. You know it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Agent 31 said...

This death match... would it involve jello?

And will spiked bats get introduced to the equation? The more people dead, the better.

2/07/2006 6:39 AM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Spiked bats? We've got heads of state and heads of industry here, there's no way they would come without them. Heck, the Bush clan would probably pack enough spiked bats for the whole island.

And jello? Belinda may complain, having spent the last year as "that woman with the boyfriend...oh yeah, and she does politics", but Michelle would never refuse anything that could up her ratings.

So yes, and yes.

2/07/2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger Samwick said...

Hey, congratulations on being first in your class, that is really nifty. A round of beer, on me. When you learned about it, did you get in your classmates faces and say, "Take that simpletons! Bam!" Because I would have, but only because I've never been first in my class. I was always next to last. Which gave me a chance to get in the face of the last place kid and yell, "Take that simpleton! Bam!" Anyway. Hi.

2/07/2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Thanks Matt! And yes, of course. If there's anything that I learned from remedial psychology, it's that internal motivators are for pansies.
I'm in it for the rubbing it in factor.

2/09/2006 6:40 AM  
Blogger Fist of Trueness said...

Muchositos congratulanios poro numereno uno en todosito las classos! Oh snap! That's spanish!

Portugese?

Tagalog... I gots nuthin' on you and your edjudimication of the higher variety... CONGRATULATIONS!

2/09/2006 7:55 AM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Truecraig: Merci beaucoup.

I'm loving the congrats coming my way. I've gotta take up gloating more often.

2/11/2006 8:52 AM  
Blogger Agent 31 said...

Up - date!

Up - date!


Up - date!


Up - date!


Up - date!





Up - date!

2/14/2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger Impulsivecompulsive said...

Done.

2/14/2006 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home